CSR AT PATRIMOINE SA
- Through the integration of CSR principles in its activities, PATRIMOINE SA strives to:
- take into account the needs of its clients in a global and sustainable way;
- build and rehabilitate its stock with innovating and more environment-friendly technologies;
- engage its personnel by committing to a voluntary and sustainable policy, fostering continuous improvement;
- reinforce social ties between tenants and improve their living environment by offering new services.
- 7 independent mediators: justice conciliator, legal expert, psychologist, psychiatrist, solicitor, family mediators trained for social mediation
- An honorary magistrate to preside the association
- A coordinator to manage mediators’ interventions and reports to the sponsor.
- Volunteers to provide for continuous brainwork on the mediation activity
- 61 cases in 8 months
- Average time to address each case: around 4 months
- Average cost: around€265 per case
- Of the closed cases: 15% failed, 20% resulted in renewed dialogue and appeasement of the situation, 32% did not lead to resume dialogue but complaints have stopped; 28% were resolved through transfers or voluntary moving
- It is estimated that, in 20% of the dealt cases, the mediation process avoided potential evictions and subsequent costs and social impacts for residents.
European Responsible Housing Awards 2014
Modalidad Local social sustainability