The project involves the ecosocial rehabilitation (energy and accessibility conditions) of 2 social housing properties owned by Viviendas Municipales de Bilbao at Ventosa street nr. 36 and 51 of Bilbao city.
Developing the program comprising :
- The rehabilitation of the energy envelope of buildings , acting on the facade and roof and respecting the architectural configuration of the building, to improve their thermal behavior .
- Rehabilitation of vacant dwellings, goal and stairs.
- Installation of common renewable energy system.
- The reform of the ladder to allow the installation of a lift cabin, without undermining the conditions of evacuation ( at nr. 36 ) and the comprehensive reform of the stairwell with the outdoor installation of a lift (in the nr. 51 )
- The reform of the field of urbanization linked to access to allow the realization of an accessible ramp to each portal.
Modalidad urban planning
- OAL VIVIENDAS MUNICIPALES DE BILBAO