The "4th Mostra de Arquitectura de les Terres de Lleida", which aims to disseminate the most relevant architecture created in the regions of the province of Lleida, creating a documentary and recognizing, while stimulating the efforts of the authors and stakeholders, has selected six winners and 17 finalists among the 102 works presented, in addition to the granting of the 4th Ignasi Miquel Prize for Young Architects.
- ANTONIO CRUZ (Sevilla)
- ANTONIO ORTIZ (Sevilla)
- GEORGE GARCÉS (Barcelona)
- ARTURO FRANCO (Madrid)
NEW BUILDING PLANT PUBLIC PROMOTION
- AWARDED: LA GUARDIA URBANA Prefecture LLEIDA by Mestura Arquitectes
According to the jury itself:
"Stresses the good bill in solving extensive and complex program in a place of great urban intensity in coexisting residential buildings and green spaces. The jury especially appreciated good quality construction ensures easy maintenance over time, quality especially important in public buildings ".
- FINALIST: SPORTS HALL "JUANJO CLAW" by Julio mejon
- FINALIST: CENTER OF INTERPRETATION OF ROCK CAVE PAINTINGS DELS MOORS OF COGUL by Prudenci Spanish and José A. Hidalgo
- FINALIST: BUILDING ARBORETUM by Julio mejon
NEW BUILDING PLANT PRIVATE PROMOTION
- AWARDED: ARBORETUM 31 Josep Bunyesc
The assessment of the jury is:
"For his contribution to research on new constructive ways that achieve a high thermal comfort associated with high architectural sensibility and out properly reconcile the interests of the client with a system of prefabrication and assembly capable of reducing the runtime and the cost of the operation. "
- FINALIST: CASA PATIO by Jaume Farreny and Maite de la Maza
- FINALIST: HOUSING IN SERÒS by Jaume Terés
RESTORATION IN EQUITY
- AWARDED: RESTORATION OF THE CHAPEL OF THE MARE'S CASTLE OF LLORENÇ by Núria Laplaza, Mercè Manonelles and Xavier Solans
The jury praised the proposal itself:
"On the performance of external containment where architecture decides to value the pre-existence by very few elements without distorting, thus the value space of the chapel and the essential contemporary contributions".
- FINALIST: MONUMENTAL RESTORATION OF THE CHAPEL OF THE Virgin of LES NEUS D'ÀNEU by Xavier F. Rodríguez and Josep M. Bourgeois
- FINALIST: ADEQUACY OF THE CHURCH OF THE CONVENT OF SANTA MARIA DE GUALTER by Antoni Martí
Finalist: REFORM AND FITNESS FOR COVER GENERAL BUILDING STUDY (RECTORADO) OF THE UNIVERSITY OF LLEIDA by David Pàmpols, Roma Pàmpols and Susanna Simó
- FINALIST: REHABILITATION AND FITNESS FOR MORE MELONS by Josep Bunyesc
- FINALIST: RESTORATION OF THE TOWER OF VILAGRASSA CAMPANAR by Salvador Giné
INTERVENTION IN OUTDOOR SPACES
- AWARDED: ENHANCEMENT OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL REMAINS IN THE ROMAN DEPOSIT OF Iesso / s. BC by
The jury assessed:
"By tracing back the Roman acting in the territory, using traditional systems of land and irrigation flooding in the area. Proposes a free and educational tour that allows reading without archaeological role of the contemporary ".
- FINALIST: THREE PLACES TO OLIANA by Joaquín Pérez and Eve Girona
- FINALIST: STATEMENT FOR THE HISTORICAL CENTER BALAGUER Montserrat Giné
- FINALIST: SPACE TRANSMITTER Tumul / MEGALITHIC DOLMEN sero by Toni Gironès
- EX AEQUO AWARDED: EXPOSURE MERLI by Jaume Farreny and Maite Sainz de la Maza
- EX AEQUO AWARDED: CONCERT ARPA INTERNATIONAL COURSE by Josep M. Puigdemasa
The jury argued its decision with the following words:
"By their approaches to the recovery of the existing by an imaginative reuse initially designed for other uses elements".
- FINALISTS: EXHIBITION "THE COLLECTION OF THE TAPESTRY OF THE SEU VELLA" by Mamen Domingo and Ernest Ferré
- FINALISTS: INTERVENTION IN THE GOTHIC COURTYARD IEI by Jaume Farreny and Maite Sainz de la Maza
The jury decided to appoint two finalists, but the prize winner.
- FINALIST: FITNESS FOR A LOCAL STUDY OF ARCHITECTURE by Ramon Domènech
- FINALIST: STUDY - WORKSHOP OF ARCHITECTURE by Salvador Giné
Ignasi Miquel 4th PREMI FOR YOUNG ARCHITECTS
- AWARDED: Jaume Farreny and Maite Sainz de la Maza
Quoted by Jury own, subject to the rules of the call for the 4th Ignasi Miquel Prize for Young Architects:
"Young Architects Award Awarded team of architects Jaume Farreny and Maite Sainz de la Maza, in highlighting the jury that three works of this study have been finalists in the" 4th Exhibition of Architecture de les Terres de Lleida "and one of them has been awarded in the category of Ephemeral Interventions".