The BASF Architecture Awards, dedicated to reward the best architectural projects (both Spain and Portugal), using the products and solutions with BASF materials, have announced their winners.
For this edition the jury decided to award the prize ex aequo.
- Enric MIR (+ mMass Architecture)
- PERE Borralleras (Marketing Manager Construction Chemicals Iberia)
- EVA BARBAS (Technical Service BASF Construction Chemicals Spain)
- PRIZE EX AEQUO: SCHOOL BANCAL of Lloret de Mar by Bosch-Capdeferro
- PRIZE EX AEQUO: PHARMACY CASANUEVA of Murcia by Manuel Clavel Rojo and Luis Clavel Sainz
- SPECIAL MENTION SUSTAINABILITY: HOUSE FOR THREE SISTERS in Murcia for Blancafort-Reus Architecture